Good Afternoon Readers. Today’s Lunchtime Links start with the NYC terror attack, hit some new sexual harassment accusations and documents the continued failings of CNN.
The Attempted NYC Terror Attack
ISIS Inspired Terror Attack in NYC – Bomber was a ‘Chain Immigration’ beneficiary
- Terrorist tries to bomb NYC Port Authority (Twitter Moment)
- NYC Terror Suspect in Attempted Port Authority Bombing Identified As Akayed Ullah
- Family of Port Authority NYC Terror suspect is ‘outraged’ at investigators’ tactics:
“We are heartbroken by the violence that was targeted at our city today and by the allegations being made against a member of our family,” said the statement read by Albert Fox Cahn, the Legal Director for the NY Chapter Council for Islamic Relations.
- Bomber chose subway because of Christmas posters; wanted to mimic ISIS
- “The suspect is a Lawful Permanent Resident from Bangladesh who benefited from extended family chain migration.”
MORE TOP STORIES
- Courts:Trump’s ban on transgender people in military blocked by court
- #AwanBrothers: Becerra Tried To Block Server Admin Over Red Flags, But Logins Continued, With Muted Reaction
- Must Read: Woke Conservatives And The Awesome Power Of Not Caring
- COOL: Heads Up, Earthlings! The Geminids Are Here
BUT YOU GUYS… RUSSIANS
TWO DAYS AGO: Schiff is on Twitter claiming “Collusion” exists:
Here is what we know:
The Russians offered help.
The Campaign accepted help.
The Russians gave help.
The President made full use of that help.
That's pretty damning. pic.twitter.com/kRo9NrdQq4
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) December 10, 2017
Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016.
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the ranking Democrat on the intelligence committee, declined to comment on the original disclosure about Mr. Ohr’s secret meetings, and did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Mrs. Ohr.
CORRECTION, MUELLER HAS AN OHR PROBLEM: FBI’s McCabe ‘has an Ohr problem,’ will not testify on Tuesday, source says
CNN’s Russia Narrative Continues To Implode
CNN IN MAY: Sessions failed to disclose meetings he had w/Russian ambassador/intended to mislead, evidence of collusion w/Russia.
CNN TODAY: Sessions did what the FBI told him to do and did not mislead the DOJ about his meetings with Russians. pic.twitter.com/DSwMkUD5jp
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) December 11, 2017
More CNN Implosion: CNN Walks Back Sessions-Russia Claim
ACCUSATION AVALANCHE UPDATES
Trump Accuser Event Hosted by Brave New Films…
— A.P. Dillon (@APDillon_) December 11, 2017
Corey Booker in 1992: “I’ve got to find a way to snatch that snatch.”
Senator Cory Booker wrote in The Stanford Daily (02/19/92) that he groped a girl when he was 15 & had his hand pushed away.
"I've got to find a way to snatch that snatch."
— Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 (@RealSaavedra) December 12, 2017
- Chef Mario Batali steps down after sexual misconduct allegations
- New Yorker Fires Ryan Lizza Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
Where can we apply for this hard hitting journalism job?
🥤 🥤 🥤 🥤🥤 🥤 🥤 🥤🥤 🥤 🥤 🥤
— CNN (@CNN) December 11, 2017
Dave Weigel of the Washington Post tweets out, “Roy Moore’s wife Kayla: “Fake news will tell you that we don’t care for Jews. One of our attorneys is a Jew!”
Weigel was subsequently slammed for his selectively edited “Jews” quote all over Twitter last night:
“One of our attorneys is a Jew. We have very good friends who are Jewish…and we also fellowship with them. Fake News. They are the ones who are embarrassing." https://t.co/Vp8wMmYuJP
— Vaughn Hillyard (@VaughnHillyard) December 12, 2017
- Whistleblower Says CFPB Falsified Documents to Fine Payday Lender
- Radical Durham Activist Gets Deal for Role in Statue Destruction
- Shot: More women running for office: NC Democrats announce new NCGA candidates
- Chaser: Empower Women! By running women against some other INCUMBENT women?
- Watch CNN’s Jim Acosta repeatedly interrupt Sanders:
SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR/LGBT NEWS
- Punching Back Twice As Hard: Teacher Fired On Misgendering Sues School
- Sick: Family of Keaton Jones Who Had Video on Bullying Go Viral Now Enduring Attacks
- Super Hero in Real Life Undeterred, Stands Up for Keaton: