The Lunchtime Links for December 19th: Train derailment leaves at least 3 dead, The Dow surges over 5,000 and the Obama Hezbollah scandal.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Today’s links also fall on the 19th anniversary of the U.S. House of Representatives impeaching President Clinton.
— A.P. Dillon (@APDillon_) December 19, 2017
- Train Derails in Washington State – Live Updates
- 3 dead, more than 100 injured
- Anarchists Bragged in April about Sabotaging Railroad Tracks to Block Fracking
- Dow rises 5,000 points in a year for the first time ever
- The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.
Go read the whole thing.
This report on the Obama Hezbollah scandal is incredibly damning, infuriating and frankly displays a total disregard for our nation’s security and the lives of Americans. Frankly, the best way to describe these actions is treasonous.
MORE TOP STORIES
- Find out what the GOP Tax Plan means for you.
- What’s in the Tax Reform Bill in One Chart
- Watchdog group, FACT, releases 2017 Top 5 Ethics Violators List (All Democrats)
- The Government Agency That Spied on Its Citizens
#MeToo is now Selective. And getting ridiculous.
- Democrats should stand by Robert Menendez
- #MeToo Is Going Too Far
- Gene Simmons of Kiss faces lawsuit over groping, misconduct allegations
The woman alleges that Simmons, 68, grabbed one of the woman’s hands and “forcefully placed it on his knee and held it on his knee,” until the woman could remove it, the paper reported.
Simmons, the lawsuit states, continued his “unwanted, unwarranted sexual advances” by reaching for the woman’s hand again.
Even with their industry embroiled in numerous sexual harassment scandals, the CEOs of major media companies still stuck to their liberal agenda as they announced on Saturday that a new Sexual Harassment Commission would be chaired by discredited Clarence Thomas accuser Anita Hill.
- NBC Paid Severance to Female Staffer Who Accused Chris Matthews of Sexual Harassment
- 9 women now accuse federal judge of sexual misconduct
- Federal appeals judge announces immediate retirement amid probe of sexual misconduct allegations
- Sarsour Accused Of Enabling Sexual Assault
Say, did Al Franken resign yet?
— Instapundit.com (@instapundit) December 17, 2017
BUT YOU GUYS, RUSSIANS
- The Great Diversion
- Trump transition lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained documents in Russia probe
- Fusion GPS admits DOJ official’s wife Nellie Ohr hired to probe Trump
Simpson’s statement shows Mrs. Ohr was indeed involved in the Trump research. He said bank records reflect Fusion GPS contracted with her “to help our company with its research and analysis of Mr. Trump.”
Further, Simpson said he disclosed to the House intelligence committee that he met personally with Bruce Ohr, “at his request, after the November 2016 election to discuss our findings regarding Russia and the election.”
- Trump Announces ‘America First’ National Strategy
- Read the President’s Statement on the America First Strategy
- REPORT: Fed Agency Committed ‘Militaristic’ Operation Against Nevada Rancher
- Byron York: Amid firestorms, Trump has year of solid policy accomplishments. Can he keep going?
SJW’S AND ALIENS