Today’s Lunchtime Links – From Zimbabwe to China to D.C.
More Lunchtime Links – Kill the Duck! Menendez Trial update and Moore Trouble.
- Zimbabwe’s military seizes state TV broadcaster, Denies staging Coup
- Suspected shooter in Northern California rampage was known to police
- FBI Report Shows Increase in Hate Crimes for 2016; Black, Jewish people top targets
- Menendez (D-NJ) Bribery Deliberations Continue Today After Judge Orders Jury to Take Their Time
- Sessions: Justice Department has 27 investigations into ‘epidemic’ of leaks
- NBC News Booker Matt Zimmerman Fired Amid Misconduct Claims
- Dem Rep Jackie Speier says Congress paid out $15M to silence sex harassment victims but won’t name names
- Moore’s Wife Spreads Fake News About Restaurant Where Alleged Assault Happened
- Corey Feldman names another of his abusers
BUT YOU GUYS, RUSSIANS
- Secret Finding: 60 Russian Payments “To Finance Election Campaign Of 2016”
- Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down
- ‘Kill the damn duck!’: Ex-DNC head Brazile describes clash over trolling Trump with Donald Duck Suit
- Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY Overturned Visa Ban for Islamist Figure Now Accused of Rape
Many black parents want better and safer schools for their children. According to a 2015 survey of black parents, 72 percent “favor public charter schools, and 70 percent favor a system that would create vouchers parents could use to cover tuition for those who want to enroll their children in a private or parochial school.”
Black politicians and civil rights organizations fight tooth and nail against charter schools and education vouchers.
Why? The National Education Association sees charters and vouchers as a threat to its education monopoly. It is able to use black politicians and civil rights organizations as stalking horses in its fight to protect its education monopoly.
- Senate Makes Bold Move, Includes Repeal of Obamacare’s Individual Mandate in Tax Bill
[More on Tax Bill at Politico]
- Hmmm: FBI opening probe into fetal-tissue sales?
- Former Clinton Attorney Tied to Fusion GPS Payment Files Docs ask court to halt recall efforts of Nevada senators